Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh my goodness!

I'm sitting in the Chattanooga State library on a friday...weird. Actually, I just retook my test and (although I didn't do as well as I wanted) I scored ten points higher than before. So hooray!
I've had a relatively rough day and I'm so ready for my friends to come over and us to talk about God. That always makes me feel great.
Out of some weird mistake we now have 100+ channels on our tv. I wouldn't really care that much except three of those channels include Foodnetwork, Turner Classic Movies, and Lifetime (this i only care for because of Project Runway).
The rest of today's going to be very very very strange and crazy. I have to go home and make my house semi-presentable before people come over, finish a chronological something or other on 2nd Tim. 2, read a chapter of DWYL (because I forgot to), and maybe make snacks. MAYBE.
After my dear friends leave I have to pack for an weeklong vacation in Branson, MO. I'm so excited about getting out of the house and just relaxing. Although I don't have a laptop, so I won't be able to upload any pictures, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to log on at the resort we're staying at and at least say hello.
Anyway have a fantastic rest of the day, it's almost closing time for the library and I must leave =)

Mary

p.s. It's FREEZING OUTSIDE! XD that makes me so happy. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment