Sunday, October 11, 2009

I couldn't think of a clever title so I put this.


My oh-so-happy floral skirt....
This is what we did today =) Oh yay for family pictures...hahahaha I love my family...
This is the trail that's randomly in my neighborhood. I took Jen there to take pictures. I want to show it to everyone. The trail starts on a street and ends in some other world with gorgeous colors and amazing textures. Can you believe people drive their four-wheelers around it?!

We were basically trapped inside the fort when it started pouring rain! LOOK! A RAINBOW! That made my day.

Hanging out with Jen on Friday was pretty much the best thing ever. I've missed her so much! We're resolved that it's going to happen more often. I've had a great weekend, but now it's time to buckle down and start the week. Ew.

2 comments:

  1. O.M.W.
    I love the rainbow picture!
    And Jenny, you're too cute. I love your outfit! Actually, I love all your clothes. YOU TOO EMILY! The picture of you at the top with the floral shorts/skirt/IDK-what-it-is is adorable!

    And your family picture made me smile! :) hehe I love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was like AHH MAGIC!
    Yes she is.
    Thanks! I don't know what I'm doing on that rock.

    haha thanks...

    ReplyDelete