Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh dreary days, why are you back again? I was all in grey and black and such on Sunday...how depressing.
Today I was channeling the 80's with all my might. haha I had my hair in a high ponytail...but that was too much. I have such an exciting story to tell!

Okay, so remember the film that I messed up at Covenant!? I processed it this morning, just to see what would happen and (drum roll) IT WAS FINE! I only lost about six pictures. The rest will be a little grey, because light hit the film, but I still HAVE them to work with. It was so obviously a miracle. God is so loving and good. Well I really don't have much time to do much. I need to go to sleep and finish homework. I have an extremely early morning again tomorrow. I promise I'll finish posting pictures from Saturday with Sara...sometime! =D



I will post more tomorrow, Lovelies.

Mary

OH-Announcement: Noah and the Whale's new cd was released in the US today! hooray! =) So go buy it.

1 comment:

  1. OMW! THEIR CD ISSSS OUT! AH! I FORGOT THAT WAS THIS WEEK! EEEEEEEK!

    ReplyDelete