Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eet

I love this delicate rose necklace. My friends had a magic basket full of old costume jewelry that they let me dig through. I have found some wonderful little pieces. Today was sunny


I don't know why, but I felt like an indian today. I had my hair all braided and this organic, flowy shirt on and beads...call me crazy. So, I just found out that I'm going to have Jenny over on Friday! I haven't really hung out with her since the Summer so I'm SUPER excited.I'm pretty sure we're going to have a photo shoot for photography and it's going to be sick-nasty. (be jealous)

To explain the title-

I vaguely remember being aware of Regina Spektor's new album "Far" coming out in the summer. I didn't hear any of it 'til this week. It's absolutely amazing! A lot of the lyrics are centered around this idea of God. Which, although her theology is WAY off, I think she is starting to ask questions and I think she's searching, which is great. Anyway, I would TOTALLY recommend it. It's completely clean and completely beautiful.

I'm going to go now, but I hope your Thursday is jubilant.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT FAR?!?!
    i have the whole cd! i thought i told you about this emily. oh goodness...what are we going to do?

    oh and i love dance anthem of the 80s. favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up....
    OH MY GOSH KATE, lemme borrow it =) pweeaseeee

    yes...hahaha I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well you'll have to ask ellen about it because its technically hers....

    but i could like email it to you maybe. i'll ask ellen about you borrowing it

    ReplyDelete