Tuesday, October 13, 2009

when your eyes are all painted so natural blue...

So I'm pretty sure I am overloading by putting all of these pictures in ONE post...sorry 'bout that. This was the Sat. after Preview weekend. Sara and I ran around downtown-it was fantastic.
I was trying to climb the wall in the above picture-to no avail.
Hey! That's my camera! =)
Ahhahaha This was my imitation of someone who performed at "Mountain Affair" (he was a spectacular musician...but an over-the-top performer)


Although the picture above was a fail (ahem, SARA) I do like it =)

I threw this in for Sara...This guy walked around Covenant with TWO GINORMOUS cameras...we were so jealous.
mmmm The title. *british Sara*


I love this dress-it's totally my new favorite!

you see, I rolled down the hill..then I was VERY dizzy...

I've had a good week so far. I'm in an awkward point in my year right now, kinda in-between...Weird. Yesterday, I retook the test I "flunked" and got an EXCELLENT grade, that I'm happy with. YAY! Today, I processed the Jenny film, and I must say, a couple of the pictures are gorgeous, you're so cute Jen. I've been pretty content lately and that feeling is really good. BUT I've also felt incredibly creative, but I don't have any outlets! I have no time to sit and paint or draw or sew or crochet or write or ANYTHING (ugh)...the other day, for a literature assignment, I wrote haikus. These are my two favorites:

My long hair tangles
The harsh wind blows harsher still
Fall's monster, set free

Bright reds and yellows
Falling, swirling, and spiraling
Calm leaves, now chaos

Ha, I just did a silly facebook thing called "status cloud". Stupid as it was, it's interesting to see what words I've said most in my status. Here's my personal favorites: Christmas, Day, Ever, Friends, Happy, Home, Know, Life, Love, Really, Sings, Something, Song, Things, Time, Today and Tomorrow.
The ironic things: God, is right next to Good. I know that's alphabetical...but it's true! Apparently I talk about cocaine...

Anyway, have a great rest of the week. I promise, once I figure out how to work my scanner, I'll post pictures that I've printed!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks! i can't wait to see them. haha cocaine...a little bag of cocaine maybe?? :p

    ReplyDelete