Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello lovelies.

I'm home! I couldn't be more enthused about that. I love sleeping and hanging out with my family, but I yearned for the hum-drumness of my everyday life.
I'm so tired and lazy that I'm not even going to ATTEMPT to upload any pictures that I took (don't worry, there aren't many) I'm just going to tell you that I had a wonderful trip, but I hope I never go to Branson again.

The colors are so gorgeous. When we left, the leaves were still green and God hadn't gotten out his gold-leaf (get it?) and his handy dandy paintbrushes (stocked full of orange and red pain)...(you know, this post is a jumble of my thoughts...sorry about that)

ANYWHO,
I came back and it's crisp and beautiful. Except the rain. Oh, please, no more rain...


wow. Okay, I'm going to go now...

Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. Mary Emily Vatt,
    I cannot express how excited I am that you're back.
    Seriously.
    You've been missed.
    A MESSY pizza day is due.... soon. I can't wait until Christmas Break. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete