Sunday, November 29, 2009

The book of love...



Beautiful.

Okay moving on. Things I'm thankful for/ or love/ or both

1) children. They have such joy and hope for living. The way that they NEED people is beautiful too.
2) I love and am so thankful for Color. The world would be gorgeous in black and white (see the world in black and whiiiteee...Coldplay moment. Sorry.) But it's absolutely stunning in color. I look around me and it's MIND BOGGLING how beautiful everything is.
3) Trees. I love trees. They're majestic and tall and wise and strong. They constantly remind me of how great my God is.
4) Nataly Dawn. For obvious reasons.
5) getting kids in trouble during church. I know I shouldn't, but I love making faces at little boys in girls during church. Their reactions are priceless.
6) Rocking someone to sleep. I was working in the nursery today and I held a little boy in my arms as he drifted off to sleep. It was ...nice.
7) Warm Clothes. I love layering more and more jackets on during the winter. I'm thankful that i have those.
8) Being Barefoot. I took off my shoes this morning and walked around church barefooted. I love that free feeling...weird huh?
9) Ukuleles,. They're adorable and pretty sounding and easy to play.
10) Clouds, they're big and puffy and white and grey. What's not to love?!

Have a wonderful, sunshiny Sunday!
Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. haha number 5...good job emily

    i was with you when we walked around barefoot!!! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ohhhh yeahhh

    YES YOU WERE! =) good times

    ReplyDelete