Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sigh

today didn't start well...

I had a crazy dream, where in my dream I was talking about how loud my crickets were in the back yard...when in fact, that was my alarm. That I slept straight through.

Oh my stars.

So when at 7:20 (when I usually leave for school) my brother knocked on the door and came in, I immediately sat up and uttered (oh-so-gracefully) "OH CRAP". I threw on clothes and grabbed and apple and a box of triscuits (breakfast of champions) and jumped in my father's car.

I hope today gets better.

Actually I know it will. I just got onto my math homework site thing, and I'm going to finish a section before class-that makes me happy. Ah and later, I'm going to covenant to look at my teacher's artwork. That makes me really happy. So there, my day will get better.

anyway, here's three things from the library:

1) THIS is one of my favorites of Walker Evans. He did a whole series on a subway and if you ever see the book "Many are Called" that's where you can see them. They're great.
2) I got to go to starbucks this morning with my dad. =)
3) I love Grizzly Bear Go listen.

Alright lovelies, have a great day.

Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. So, except for the waking up late, I love this post!
    I wish I could go to the art exhibit today! gr.
    GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!
    Call me when you're finished to tell me about it! I'm not sure when I'll get off tonight... No earlier than 9 probably....

    ReplyDelete