Friday, November 27, 2009

Tank Who

Okay, so I had this crazy hair yesterday for my thanksgiving post. I was going to list all the things I'm thankful for in order. PSHYA right. Well I didn't get to a computer yesterday, so I didn't do that. I realize that this is going to take forever. So, I think for the rest of the year, I'm going to list a couple things each post that I love. Random things. Not just the obvious big ones =]

So for today, here are 10 things that I love:
1)Guys eyelashes-they're beautiful.
2)Friendly Smiles. I'm so thankful for those. There are some people that have infectious smiles and can turn my day around with the littlest one.
3) Grapefruit. It's delicious and bright and it's called Pomplamoose in French.
4)Board Games-especially Quelf (a new favorite of mine), Boggle, and Scrabble.
5) My harp-It's crazy gorgeous when anyone plays it.
6)Autumn. Although it's practically over, it is absolutely my most favorite time of year. The leaves are robustly (is that a word?) colored and the air is clear and crisp...sigh
7)The excitement of finding new artists that you like. Examples: James Robinson (who photographs Noah & The Whale) and Polixeni Papapetrou
8) I'm really thankful for Pumpkin Pie. It's so delicious.
9) The fact that God flipped the switch labeled "Christmas Weather" the day after Thanksgiving...brrr "Baby it's Cold outside!"
10)Music. I thought I should include a big thing that I'm seriously thankful for. It's so unexplanable. and I love it. And that's it.

So there you go. Nothing much is going on at my house. I've been painting this thing for my photography final...I'll post pictures someday.
Love you all and have a great day!

Mary Em

4 comments:

  1. Hahahha! Number one made me smile! Actually, they all did! :)
    Baby It's Cold Outside is one of my all time favorites. Gotta love Dean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, I've missed reading your amazing blogs! They are always so sprightly written...Ok, so this blog is great! I love the "Title" and Quelf....AHHH It's the best board game ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! hahaha It is the best board game!

    ReplyDelete