Saturday, November 28, 2009

Inspi(red)


Today I went Christmas shopping with Sara. It was great. I got presents for all my girlfriends. =) Except Sara, of course... This is a picture from Branson. I call this my "grandma dress" . I purchased it for $2 at a lawn sale in front of an antique store downtown. I love my camera...
It's name is Paolo...*grin*

Okay ten things I Love/am thankful for
1) Coffee. It's warm, wonderful, bitter, earthy, and all around perfect for cold weather.
2) the movie Elf Which I am watching right now.
3) Sunshine. Something about it makes me feel energized and motivated to conquer life.
4) Sleeping in. Sometimes you hate it, sometimes you love it. but in yesterdays case, it was totally necessary, and I'm thankful for that extra sleep.
5) unexpected phone calls to-or from friends. Yesterday I called Jen, today Cara called me. It was fabulous.
6) Rain. I love rain. Love love love it. it makes everything green and growing and living. It also makes the sky gray and the trees talk and the wind sing and the clouds cry.
7)Chocolate. hmmm it's rich and dark and creamy and practically happiness in eatable form. There's something soulful about a good piece of chocolate.
8)Getting your Christmas shopping done early. =) I only have Sara and my brothers and dad left! Great huh?
9) Dreams. When you sleep. Sometimes they're so beautiful, I never want to wake up.
10) Tomorrow! It's Sunday. I love love love Sundays. It's a time to rest and meditate on God's words before the weekdays. There's something Breathtakingly beautiful about a whole congregation singing, praying, and learning together.

On that note, Have a great night!
Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. ELLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

    buddy the elf! whats your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I remember that dress! It looks great!!!! "...And I think that dress looks nice on you...."
    2. Paolo is a perfect name for your camera.
    3. I like you describe church and chocolate. Both are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah YES KATE YES!

    1. aw thanks
    2. yes it is.
    3. thanks!

    ReplyDelete