Monday, November 30, 2009

Reallll fast

1) Pomegranate-Cranberry juice. nummy.
2) The word Delectable.
3) Ballet. I love it, and I'm so thankful for the stress relief.
4) Grass. It's so perfectly green and living. I love the feel of it beneath my toes.
5) Pineapple. So perfectly tart and yellow!
6) Sufjan Stevens. His music is sometimes humorous, sometime heartbreaking, but always wonderful to listen too.
7) Turtleneck Sweaters. They provide a perfect hiding place for your face.
8) Awkward Eye Contact (when you look up and the person you're talking too looks up at the same time...or when you look across the room and there's a random person looking your way etc) It kind of makes my day.
9) My ballet teachers-Ms. Donna and Mr. David. I always imagine Ms. Donna as some sort of Queen-sweet as all get out, always patient and positive. I think of Mr. David as a great big bear. Ferocious looking but an absolute teddy bear inside.
10) Chapstick. I love love love it.

Okay chaps, cheerio.
Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. number one reminds me of Brian Regan. :)

    Grass. mmmm :) I like it a lot!: )

    sufjan stevens=amazing. duh. we've been through this before. not matter what kind of mood i'm in, his music always somehow fits. :)

    hahaha awkward eye contacts are so awesome.
    I purposely look for them in choir so I get the opportunity to wink at someone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha
    YEP!
    I know.
    hahahah You would.

    ReplyDelete