Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I and Love and You








Sorry for not blogging lately,




I've had a ton to do, but I keep putting it off anyway...so I might as well blog. Ah, my life has been fantastic as far as motivation and inspiration goes...but right now, my mind is kind of a torrent of thoughts all swirling around in one stormy mess. I took so many pictures while in branson, yet I'm too lazy to upload them all...but there's a few.








So las Friday, I went to Beethoven's 7th with my good friend Bethany (who, by the way, I'm feeling closer and closer to all the time!). It was amazing to watch the wonderfully nerdy, yet adorable conductor, Tobias (I know right!?) control his minions aka...the orchestra. I find the whole conductor thing to be incredibly fascinating and entertaining. Plus, the 7th was sick-nasty and made me excited for the rest of the night. I wanted to run until I couldn't anymore...or something like that.




The following day, I ran around a playground with Bethany and Sara and it was so lovely. We calavanted...is that a word? Whatever, we calavanted around downtown and such. *sigh* so fun.








You know, there so many things that are unexplainable in this world. Feelings and thoughts and actions . You don't know why they happen or why you do them...they just...happen.








I guess I'm a little bit distracted right now...my life has been so good it's overwhelming, yet...well I already told you. I'm just thinking too hard.
Goodnight-
OH WAIT Guess who's coming over tomorrow? The lovely lady above herself. JEN! I'm pretty excited =)
Okay, bye!
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment