Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh I'm so Painfully Indie

This is my little sister. I took her shopping convinced her that color coordinating is okay =)


Hahaha

I had a wonderful day, but I have to go do lots of things (like watch so you think you can dance and paint) so again, this post will be quick.

1) I LOVE TEA! I love it. It's calming, warm, it can be herbal, fruity, minty. mmmm I love it.
2) Brownies in mugs. Ever since my fantastic friend Jenny introduced me to this wonderful delicacy I've been caught nomming them on several occasions. I mean, it's a brownie that you can make in less then five minutes. In amug. What's not to love?!
3) Just-washed hair smell. I know that's not normal. But I love the smell of washed hair. ..okay moving on
4) My youth pastor and his wife. Chris and Reba are incredibly encouraging. They continually tell us the different ways they see Christ in us and how much they love us. I love them both so much and I'm so thankful for them.
5) Hands. I'm so thankful for hands, not to mention I think they're wonderful. My hands are crooked, small, and calloused and funny looking. But they create things and make music and help people. I can't be too thankful for that.
6) Books. I am thankful for them and I love them. They give us another world and all the knowledge that comes with that world. We can be completely immersed in a culture, story, piece of art, location...and so many other things, just by turning the pages.
7) Marshmallows. I love marshmallows. They're like clouds you can eat!
8) The word Nom. It means to eat or consume wildly (actually, I made the definition up...but is a word)
9) Swingsets. I love swingsets. I'm also thankful for all the wonderful times I've had on a swingset.
10) finally, I'm thankful for my friend Olivia. She's such a storng Christian and she's the sunshine of my Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hopefully after this photography class is over, we'll stay friends!

Have a great tomorrow, my lovely readers.
Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. 1- "YIE!" hahahah oh the joys of hot tea late at night! :)
    2- #3 is not weird at all! I like it a lot!
    3- they are so awesome! I must agree.
    4- hands. all limbs actually. what an incredible creation God gave us!
    5- mmmm. books.
    6- "hey Sweetie! want a marshmallow?? There are some in the bushes off the porch!"
    9- swingsets = <3

    ReplyDelete