Sunday, January 17, 2010

The words falling through me...


I finished project #2! It actually looks a lot prettier then I thought it would...

Project #3: Make scarves out of old tshirts!

I watched the movie Once with Jen the other night. I must say I loved it, in spite of all of its flaws. I'll write a full-fledged review on it some other time.

Nothing much is happening in my life. That's not true, but that's what it feels like. I've been extremely melancholy lately, which is definitely not like me. Haha I really have felt like a completely different person. A thoughtful, philosophical, melancholy, poet-type that wonders around not knowing what she's doing in life. Which is true. I feel like I'm just plodding through and not really DOING anything with myself, or the world. It's weird, because I do know what my purpose is (*ahem* to glorify God...etc) but I don't think I'm executing that in the best way. Hm I'm off to write...and read a pathetic story about an innocent man who's captured on his wedding day and thrown in jail... (Count of Monte Cristo)

Also, why didn't I think of this name?! What a brilliant title for a great blog.

Goodnight readers...
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment