Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eliaura Danielle




I wish I could put this in parenthesis, because this is obviously not an outfit post...but whatever =) I took an old poncho and pushed it forward to make a scarf. This is definitely the first time I've ever done the "big scarf, little cardigan, little belt" thing..but I'm diggin it. Okay on to more important things.

Cheeks of rose, tiny toes,
Has our little baby;
Eyes of blue, fingers too,
Cunning all as may be.

Mouth so fair, skin so clear,
Just as soft as may be;
Bonny eyes, looking wise,
Such a precious baby.

Thee I love, sweetest dove,
Darling little baby!
While I live, thee I'll give
Kisses warm as may be.

Crow and play all the day,
Happy little baby!
May your life, free from strife,
Pure as 'tis today be.


This precious baby was born this morning at 9:30 after practically 18 hours of labor. She weighs 8 pounds 4 oz and is 21 (yes a whopping TWENTY ONE) inches long! She's gorgeous.

Have a great tomorrow!
Mary Em

1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful! I hope you have lots of fun being an aunt!

    ReplyDelete