Friday, January 1, 2010

FIFTY TWO

weeks to go.
Today was a breathtakingly perfect day, and it's not over yet. I've been blessed with amazing people in my life that make me incredibly happy.

First project:
HARD CORE clean my room. Organize, dust, wash, the bloomin' heck out of it. I started today by picking it up enough where I could see the floor =) good progress, eh? I will work one day at a time. I'm also going to try to organize my cd's by making paper sleeves for them so they will all fit on the shelf. I don't know if that's clever or not, we'll see.

Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. So today my room underwent cleaning. Nothing like yours, I am sure.
    But, it's looking better. You have, once again, been an encouragement. :)
    Also, let me know how the status with tu madre is. It's supposed to snow pretty good on Thursday and into Friday, so I thought you and Micah would like to come out here for a snow day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That sounds wonderful. I'm glad. Anytime.
    haha I'm not sure about RIGHT NOW, but I think later in the week it will get better.

    Ooooh sounds fantastical.

    ReplyDelete