Wednesday, January 6, 2010

With my slip, showing a little







Like a drunk but not.-Regina Spektor

Hello folks!
Week #1 is coming to a close. I'm so happy to tell you that I'm going to finish my room today! All that's left are some quick, simple things. *sigh* this feels great.
The picture above is from my Aunt's house...I took it in the bathroom, because I felt silly...haha oh well.
Pothead?

I love The Clothes Horse, especially when she does a picture an hour posts. So I thought I'd try it. Here's a day from my vacation in Charlotte: 10:00 a.m Wake up (hey it's vacation! don't judge!)
11:00-puzzling...

12:00 Shopping!

1:00 Gazing longingly into the Tiffany window.

2:00 Bath and body works! What a cute duck!

3:00 Lunch, finally! I was so famished

4:00 Bundle up!

What I wore

5:00 time to checkout!

6:00 Gazing at flowers in Garden Ridge


7:00 Dinner-which was much more delicious than it looked.

8:00-9:00 Dance dance revolution...what a joke. My mom was better than I was!

10:00-12:00 The Ultimate Gift

12:00-1:00 -Goodnight!


2 comments:

  1. The puzzle at 11:00--was that one of those purple madness puzzles? The photo has only purple pieces.

    What camera(s) do you use? Your macros are remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. It was a puzzle of a cathedral, but all the pieces left were purple and yes it drove me mad!

    I have a little Sony cybershot-for a little digital, it's got a fantastic macro setting.
    Why thank you!

    ReplyDelete