Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 1-VANQUISHED!


HEY GUYS! IT'S (was) Christmastime!


Hey there...title?
Slow Music is pulsing from my stereo
I gaze out my window at the grey outdoors
Soft white snow is tumbling quickly towards the earth
Each little flake knows of its fate
Yet willingly they leap from the clouds
Hoping to cleanse the air
To bring a smile to a tiny bundled up figure
To cause someone with solemn eyes and a wizened face to recall sweet winter memories
from yesteryear
Or to instill a wish for the warmth of spring in those whose hearts are made cold
As my musings and the track playing on my stereo come to an end
I don my hat and coat and venture out into the bitter cold
To be consumed by the joy that comes with falling snow



TADA!

A bit of inspiration



=) My room is gorgeous, I'm not going to lie. So project one: CHECK.
It was a lot harder than I thought, and I really didn't know if I was going to be able to, but seriously, EVERYTHING in my room is organized!

So project #2: Make a new strap for Paolo, my film camera. The strap he currently has is incredibly old and brittle (not to mention HORRIBLY uncomfortable). Therefore, I'm making a new one that's comfy and beautiful.

Oh, KAISER CARTEL are my new favorites.
Love you all.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment