Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yeah, I prefer grey to sunshine.


I quite like the dead vines in our herb garden right now.


Project #2!


Outfit details: Shirt-my mom's...right out of the 70's
Shorts-Forever 21...mmm love


My mother says this gate is dingy...I think it's lovely.


I know this is weird, but railroad ties (spelling?) smell so good. I'm not kidding. They smell like trains and suit and a bygone age. Mmm I am determined to take a real live train ride across the US before I die.


I'm obsessed with little plastic clips.



Today was "Wear Red for Haiti" day. I pray God gives them hope.


I practically spent all afternoon daydreaming underneath the grey sky. It was sunshiny this morning, but the clouds rolled in by the afternoon.

a silly things I wrote the other night:

I attempt to find words that describe the night sky
I turn to see the silhouettes of two dear friends of mine
The ache in my heart prevents pure bliss
As I wonder
How many more nights will be like this?

(I seriously need to learn how to write...correct poetry...you know?)


Last piece of news: within the next 12-15 hours, I shall be a full-fledged aunt.

Goodnight you wonderful friends.
Mary Em

1 comment:

  1. Love project #2, the gate and the fact that you're gonna be an auntie :)

    ReplyDelete