Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Ablaze in His light and glory..."

That's how my pastor talks.
It's beautiful.
I was sitting in church today, listening. really listening. And I realized how inspired and on fire my pastor is. I'm so thankful for Pastor Caines. He is a man after God's own heart and should be an inspiration to many. He is utterly rapt in his love for Christ. When he preaches he's like a poet, painting with his words, creating a gorgeous picture of how God holds us in His hands. I was sitting in the pew, completely dumbfounded. This is a normal man. But look at how God moves him.
That's really all I have on my mind right now.

Things I love:
1) My short hair.
2) Making T shirts
3) Colored pencils
4) blank cd's...just waiting to be filled with music.
5) swiveling chairs
6) granola
7) lotion
8) Dishwashers...because I'm lazy
9) Clocks-they're so quaint...and necessary
10) Blogging! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment