Monday, December 7, 2009

Hi there


Well I am a little tired right now, so I'm sorry if this is the most boring post in the whole world!

Things I love:
1) My three very special guy friends who came to the ball this weekend-Dan, David, and Andrew.
2) The Columbia Christmas ball. I love it. This year was the best ever!
3) Lips. They're kinda hilarious. If you really think about it...
4) Sleeping. I love sleeping. having a nice dream, or just being cozy...ahh so great.
5) Hot cider and lemon pound cake. Not really, although I love those things, I really just loved this afternoon. I got to spend time with Mrs. Schreiner. She's an absolute angel and I'm thankful for that.
6) icicles! I saw some gorgeous ones on the way home from the ball! My amazing mother pulled to the side of the road and let me hope out and take pictures!
7) scarves. Fuzzy, short, long, silky, or cottony. I LOVE THEM.
8) My little purity ring. I have a small silver heart and I really like it.
9) The fact I'm wearing christmas socks. I love christmas socks.
10) Christmas trees. My little sister has this whole devotion advent thing that is a christmas tree. My mom puts up billions of christmas trees a year. I guess Christmas trees are just something I'll always treasure.

Have a better day than I had.
Only a couple more weeks til christmas break...
I wish I could express the confusion that is going on in my head right now. But alas..I can't.

Enjoy a little picture from my Branson trip
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment