Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm wearing an elephant ring!

I went to the ADULT dentist for the first time last week! *gasp* Actually, it was fine, they said I had pretty teeth. woot. Also, they had a prize bucket! YES! So I got a plastic elephant ring...that I really like.

Okay, I told Christine Armao (the crazy girl I mentioned in the last post) that Iwould make a facebook note of a bedtime story she told me. I don't like facebook notes...so I'm doing this.
Sorry, Christine, deal with it!

So here our story begins.
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess name Emily Renee Vatt *here I interrupted to inform Christine that my name was Mary Emily Vatt and I didn't want to be a princess* So there was this SLAVE *I really wanted to be a village person...not a slave* named Emily. She wore crazy clothes and had blue hair. *yes!* There was also a handsome prince in this land, named Prince Andrew (referring to the Andrew Schreiner. Who's 12...here I declared this just wouldn't work) and he had to get married to become king. The Prince could make whoever he wanted to marry him, because...that's how it works. He came to Emily's house and said "Marry me. If you don't, I'll kill you" So Emily had to agree. They had to have a 9 month engagement period. Emily had a sister, Christine Faith. Emily went to Christine and said "I'm in quite a predicament...a pickle of sorts" She explained the situation, hoping Christine would have a solution. Christine said "I have an idea, if you could find the man you really loved, and get him made into a knight, then the law says you can marry a knight instead of the prince." So Emily went to her true love, Dan (Christine told this story-keep this in mind) Stevenson and told him that he must kill a dragon *here I asked what kind of dragon, because there are some nice ones....like dragon tales. Christine said "The kind of dragon that eats. *
and bring the tail of it to the King. Dan rushed out to find a dragon. During this time, Emily fasted. So the King got upset at Prince Andrew for something-so he tied him up and he died. on the last day of the 9th month, Dan presented the tail of a dragon to the King. The king said, "you're great, so I'm going to make you a knight". So he knighted Dan. There was a triple wedding. Dan married Emily, Emily's other slave friend, Amy married another knight-Knight David, and Christine married Knight Andrew Helton. And Emily and Dan rode off into to the sunset on a pony.
THE END

bahahahahhaha
that was rich.


Things I love:
1) Honey. mmm it's so healthy and delicious
2) fuzzy socks-I'm not one to wear socks...but I like really comfy ones!
3) Lace curtains. Oh so quaint.
4) Starbucks. I love it, it so homey and wonderful.
5) Running incredibly fast with your eyes closed. Now I wouldn't advise this. But it's really cool.
6) Watching the Sun rise and set. It's breathtakingly serene and so beautiful. The colors and the whole feeling of watching a day begin and end is just nice.
7) Glasses. Now I do wish I had perfect eyesight. BUT I really like my glasses.
8) BABY VATT! In January, I'm going to be an aunt. I'm so thankful for that...AND I LOVE IT!
9) the smell of old books. mmmm
10) the fact that after today, I'm done with school until JANUARY!

Okay, I have to take a final!
BYE!
Mary Em

5 comments:

  1. HEY!! I HAVE GLASSES TOO!!! I LIKE MINE TOO!!!
    im very happy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Emily!
    So i didn't know what to do about the whole "comment as:" so just incase you were wondering it's amy, your slave friend. i wanted to let you know that this story made my day and i read the rest of the things that you love and they too, made my day because i feel the same way about them. and you have my 2 favorite coldplay songs ever on your playlist below this comment thing. and my favorite sufjan stevens song. so after reading this, it's been a pretty great day thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha HEY AMY! I love it. I'm so glad that they made your day! =)
    p.s. I'll miss you tonight =(
    P.s.s. We should get together over christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we should get together over break! I would love it. I'm out of town untill the 28th or 29th but after that I am free!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete