Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sufjans Stevens and Grapefruit





1st: I am eating the best grapefruit EVER
2nd: These pictures show just a couple of the MANY reasons why I love Sufjan Stevens...I would do practically anything to see him live.


Things I love/Am thankful for *Friends edition*
1) Jenny Garner-I've raved about her, multiple times. But I really love her so much and our friendship is pretty unique. We can literally sit there and still have a blasty blast.
2) Micah Schreiner-He has the best smile and always puts one on my face. I love him so much and I can't wait until Christmas break! He also is responsible for my taste in music. I can be completely myself with him and we're like brother and sister. No weird feelings, no self-conciousness. Just friendship. And it's oh so nice.
3) Sara Aho-hahaha I love her because "she drives me places"...not really, She is artistic and happy and I laugh a lot when I am with her. I also TRULY appreciate the fact she gives me rides places! =)
4) Bethany Griffin-Oh my gosh. She's so devoted to what she does, and I love her for that. She's talented, but utterly humble about it. I love that. She's funny and quiet. I guess opposites do attract ;)
5) Jamie Martof-She's understanding. Whenever I do cry, it seems she has the best advice and such. I do appreciate the fact she's emotional. I'm not, so I have been able to understand that better by being her friend. She's a beautiful dancer with big hopes.
6) Cara Martof-My "bad influence" I love Cara. Honestly, I'm the most retarded when I'm with her for some reason. But I love that. We walk to micah's ...make jokes about rhonda. Good times.
7) Alyssa Griffin-SHE IS INSANE. But I love her to death. She makes me smile with her hyperness. I think she's the most sunshiny person I know.
8) Katherine Gaither-This is a new friend. I have gotten to know her in the last year, and I love her! She's artsy and adorable and a great leader. I can't wait for us to become closer friends.
9) Olivia Renegar-another new one! She was in my photography class (that ended today...tear*). She's a woman after God's heart and I loved spending time with her. I hope our friendship doesn't end with the semester.
10) Christine Armao-My little Sister. Sort of. I love her for her accent and frankness. I laugh so much when I'm with her. Wednesdays are not ever going to be as exciting without you, Stiner.


Photography ended today...I'm actually really sad about that. It was an eye-opening class. There's nothing like being encouraged to create and see the world with an artist's eye. I loved every minute of all of the work. I'm relieved that my final is over, though. YAY!
So now, onto practicing for the reception I'm playing for Sunday. OH AND CHRISTMASSY THINGS! I can't wait now. I'm so ready, after I'm done practicing I'm going to clean and write cards and wrap presents. AHHHh it's HERE!

Have a beautiful rest of today, despite the fact it's dreary outside.
Mary Em

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily!
    So if I was going to do one for you, I would say:
    I'm thankful for Emily because she gets my sense of hummor :D, and I love love love her colorful personality and creativity. I always laugh when I'm around her!

    <>< Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Bethany!
    It was so great to hang out with you this morning!
    =) see you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh emily, youre so nice! and im number 8! thats only one away from your favorite number!! whhoohoo!

    thanks emily!

    ReplyDelete