Friday, December 11, 2009

where is rob?

If you've never heard of Improv Everywhere you should look them up. I think I'm going to organize this soon...no joke.

I am really cold and tired and ready to go to bed...so this post won't be that exciting.

Things I love/I am thankful for:
1) Journaling. Yes, I have recorded many a crush in my lifetime. But I've also written about other things that I like to go back and read every so often.
2) Ears. I don't necessarily love them..but I am really thankful for them. A world without sound would be like an orchestra without a conductor. Chaotic.
3) Plants. I know I've talked about trees and grass, but I really love all plants. Green, leafy ones, woody ones, flowering ones. They're all so unique and beautiful. =)
4)Converse. I love my converse shoes. love being able to wash them and make them clean...ish. Haha I washed my shoes a while ago, and two weeks later, Micah said "You already mutilated them?" It's because I wear them...24/7.
5)I'm so thankful I civil war reenact. I have been able to experience history in such a special way. I've learned so many life lessons as well. I know how to be a fine southern belle =D
6)I'm so so so so so so so thankful for the fact that I'm done with all of my printing! I have TWO (count 'em) only TWO photos left to retouch. Then I'm FINISHED...well after I paint my board and put my photo corners on...
7) The fact that Christmas is FOURTEEN days away! Eek!
8)My little Ipod Wade. I love it. I am also very thankful for it...daily.
9) Chocolate chip pecan pie. I just heard my mom say she was having some and that sounds DELECTABLE.
10) Pianos. Upright pianos to be exact. There's something homey and down to earth about an upright piano. Especially ones that are slightly out of tune.

That's all from me today. I am going to wash out leotards and such for tomorrow!
OH! Also, my brother Jonathan graduates tomorrow. Isn't that exciting? He graduates in Dec. and becomes a dad in Jan. ...what a great couple of months! I love him SO much and I'm so proud of him! =D

Mary em

No comments:

Post a Comment