Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fast...

Okay I have to go do things, but I wanted to make sure to get this done before I go out of town.


1) Toothpaste. I love brushing my teeth. It makes me feel fresh and clean and well..minty. I am thankful that we have things like toothpaste to keep our teeth from falling off.
2) Crazy conversations. Haha last night, I took part in a seriously bazaar status comment conversation on facebook. I got to know two new friends!
3) Seeing your breath. There's something whimsical about having a mini cloud come out your mouth.
4) The ability to dance, run, walk, skip, etc. I am so glad I have functioning legs! I think of all the children that cannot walk. It makes me want to run and dance just for them.
5) Cd's/ipods-It's amazing that we can listen to our favorite music ANYWHERE! Think back to forever ago, when the only way to listen to music was to play it yourself.
6) TV shows like the Office, Red Green, Scrubs, Home Improvement...silly, dumb humor. Ahhh how I love it.
7) Paint. I love paint, and I'm so thankful for it. It's amazing, you can take something perfectly white and make it all different colors!
8) Shoes. I'm so thankful for shoes. Not only are they adorable, but they also protect our feet and keep the supported.
9) the number nine. I have loved the number nine since forever ago. And since this is nine...I ...wanted to share that! =D
10) The Alphabet. I'm so thankful for a language with only 27...or 26 I forgot, letters! I love the alphabet too. each letter seems to have a personality of its own. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. (see?)

I'm going to a ball! I'm so excited. Tomorrow, I'll be giving home tours all in costume and then Saturday's the ball. I'm so so so excited about seeing my dear friends from the Atheneaum and bringing my good guy friends from here with me! I hope your weekend is as fun as mine is going to be! (yeah that makes sense)
Bye dears.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment