Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Darkroom Weather

(The picture above is just to brighten yours and my day)

My teacher used that expression today.
You know you're a photographer when you think of rain and cold as Darkroom Weather. Mmm love.

I'm so busy, and incredibly tired, and I have wayy too many things to do.

Things I love/ am thankful for:
1)Hair. I love peoples hair. Short, long. CURLY, straight..I dunno, whenever I see pretty hair I just want to touch it. "Isn't hair funny?!"-cara martof
2) Darkroom Weather. Nuff Said.
3) taking pages of notes. I love that accomplished feeling after I've written a whole page of anything. I'm also thankful for the notebooks full of knowledge I have.
4) Charlie Brown. I feel so sorry for him. I love him. I relate to him. Little did Charles Shultz know that he would create a global icon.
5) Cookies. I LOVE cookies. All different shapes, sizes, kinds. Hmmm I love milk and cookies. Also, nothing says "Christmas" to me more than gingerbread cookies.
6) My parents. My dad is one of the most encouraging people I know. My mom is smart, and has wonderful taste in movies and music and I love them both so much. I'm so thankful for them. They are the reason I am me. (duh) besides the obvious though, My parents are so cool and unique. I know I would be a heck of a lot more boring with out their influence.
7) Tights. I'm first of all, thankful for the warmth they provide during these winter months. But I'm also in love with them for multiple reasons.
8) Skirts. I know I've talked about clothes alot...but I love skirts, ESPECIALLY skirts with pockets!
9) Chocolate Milk. I know, it's for kids. But I LOVE it. mmm
10) I'm so thankful for plates. What else would we eat our food on if we didn't have them?

Here's a little spill about my life-
I'm really busy lately, and all the free time I get, I don't utilize properly. I'm a little uninspired, and as I just told my buddy Joe, definitely un-Christmassy. I have a week and a half until finals. Two weeks til Christmas. And I'm not ready for either. Not to mention, I've been incredibly confused by some things. And figuring those out are a lost cause.
Therefore, I'm going to try to finish a math section before going to bed, and pray for lots of guidance.
I hope you all are ♪ simply havin' a wonderful christmastime♪!
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment